A network like Southwest Church Connection thrives on the strategic participation of the many at its grassroots. Therefore, a key question at the power level of a network (the grassroots) is,
“How can I participate?” Here are some ways:
- If you represent a congregation and find our vision, values, faith commitments and ministries compatible with your own, then joining this network of Christ-centered local churches and leaders as a Connection Partner may be your next step. Connecting with SWCC.
- If you’re a pastor, get involved in a Cornerstone Group. You’ll be blessed and encouraged by receiving the investment of others and you’ll bless others by your investment in them. Whether your congregation is a Connection Partner or not, you’re welcome in a Connection Group as an individual leader/partner in the network.
- Invest in the network by supporting Southwest Church Connection . . . all the initiatives you’ve glimpsed here only happen with the support of Connection Partners, both corporate and individual. Support the Connection.
- Connect with other churches and leaders in the network for mutual encouragement and ministry.
- Pray regularly for the churches and leaders within the network.
- Join other Connection Partners to help renew a congregation open to and seeking His newness for effective ministry today.
- Introduce new life found in Christ (salvation) to someone in your sphere of influence. The Connection website has tools to help you fulfill that calling.
- Make use of The Connection’s camp and conference center, Prescott Pines Camp.
- Write an encouraging article for SWCC, or your church’s or the network’s newsletter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an article for Connection Magazine.
- Post a thought, idea or item of encouragement on SWCC or on our Facebook page. Click Here for info on BECOMING A SWCC AUTHOR.
- Make your faith gifts, talents and experiences available to others in the network.
- Join other Connection Partners to plant a new church or start a new small group in a community or neighborhood needing a Christian witness.
- Pray for your church leaders, your pastor and your Connection servants.
- Existing Cornerstone Partners should deepen their involvement in their own congregations and ministries as a prime priority. This website and its resources can help you.