You and your spouse are invited to revitalize in an all new experience during our SWCC Leadership Retreat – August 15-17, 2013 at the beautiful Scottsdale Plaza Resort.
Southwest Church Connection is taking the annual leadership retreat to an all new level. This retreat, formerly known as the “pastors and wives retreat,” is now an experience for the whole church staff, elders and their spouses. The setting is one of relaxation and renewal as you spend time at a beautiful resort with private rooms, refreshing pools, fine dining, and encouragement from the Word . Come take this opportunity with us to be refreshed and to bring back to your congregation a renewed spirit ready for your next phase of ministry.
Joining us at the Leadership Retreat will be our keynote speaker, Hal Seed. He and his wife Lori are the founders of New Song Community Church, established in 1992. New Song has led over 13,000 to Christ, helped plant 174,000 churches and resourced 90,000 churches with outreach tools. In 2010, New Song released its first feature film, To Save A Life, which has appeared in over two dozen countries and prevented thousands of teen suicides. Hal’s first book, The God Questions, has sold over 250,000 copies. His most recent book, The Bible Questions, is designed to launch a Bible-reading revolution in our country. Hal has also written Future History: Understanding the Book of Daniel and End Times Prophecy, and Jonah: Responding to God.
Registration is a two step process:
1) Conference Registration – Register online with SWCC by clicking here!
The conference fees this year are: $60.00 per single and $100.00 per couple. These fees include:
- Thursday evening reception
- Friday morning breakfast
- Friday evening dinner
- Saturday morning breakfast
- Conference amenities
- Conference materials
2) Resort Registration – You must reserve your own room at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort.
The resort accommodation fees this year are: $77.00 per night for a single or double occupancy room. To reserve your room contact: Scottsdale Plaza Resort, Reservations at 1-800-832-2025 or online. CLICK HERE!
* * * * To guarantee your room at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, at this discounted rate, reservations must be called in by July 16th- to the Resort – 1-800-832-2025 or online CLICK HERE! * * * *
Download the Revitalize Brochure Here
* * * * It’s our desire that everyone attend this conference. But we realize different reasons will prevent some from coming. If your reason is financial, we encourage you to contact Dwight Hunt (623-760-5532 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
For questions about the retreat contact Carol Tetzlaff, SWCC Events Coordinator at 480-897-2036 or email at email@example.com. For registration questions, contact Meri Marion, SWCC registration coordinator, at 480-897-2036.
* * * * To guarantee your room at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, at this discounted rate, reservations must be called in by July 16th - to the Resort – 1-800-832-2025 * * * * *